Skip to content
- The registration fee covers conference materials, attendance of all technical sessions, and publication.
- The registration fee covers one participant only. Multiple authors who are attending must register separately, and those who are not presenting should register as a non-presenter.
- A non-presenter participant can attend two selected sessions only and won’t get any seminar materials. Each session has limited participants.
- A receipt will be generated from the payment confirmation details after your payment is verified.
- Payments are nonrefundable (without exception).
- Participants are responsible for transfer fees and bank charges.
- Participants are charged based on their institution/affiliation not the nationality of the first author.
- Submitting an extra paper or extra presenter is applicable only to the same presenter or first author.
- The authors responsible to revise their papers as reviewer or editor asked on schedule.
- If the author does not sent back the revised paper on time, the committee can be automatically decline the manuscript.